IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM)
– ACCESS TO RIGHT PEOPLE, RIGHT RESOURCES,
RIGHT TIME, RIGHT REASONS
Why you need to ensure secure access across technology environments
IAM is business aligned and to work in organisational level it needs also business minded leadership, not just a tech savvy leader
IAM ensures business productivity and frictionless functioning of digital systems
Organizations that develop mature IAM capabilities are more agile in supporting new business initiatives
Digital transformation brings complicity to IAM landscape: identities spread to IoT devices, robots, SaaS and beyond
Evolution from IAM from employees only to providing secure access for contractors and business partners, remote and mobile users, and customers
CISO | OUTOKUMPU
Petri Koivisto has 20 years of experience from different cyber security roles, from hands on to leadership. Currently he holds a position as CISO in Outokumpu, leading a team of awesome individuals
CEO | SECURE CLOUD
Antti is the CEO of Secure Cloud offering identity-based cyber security services for businesses using cloud services and having high requirements for security. With over 20 year of experience in several ICT-related service businesses, Antti has adopted a people centric approach to innovations and broad experience of technology as a business driver. At Secure Cloud Antti & the team has helped several organizations successfully comply with all requirements in the industry, mitigate cloud-borne security risks, and still gaining benefits of the new cloud solutions & services available. Before joining Secure Cloud Antti worked at Telia Cygate & Telia in several service businesses close to customer.
CEO | APPMORE
Kai Lempinen is the CEO of Appmore. Kai has over ten years of experience implementing ITSM and IAM platforms for customers. He has industry experience from manufacturing, retail, telecom, healthcare and IT. Kai is motivated to help organizations to transform their IAM operations to match modern workplace requirements.
SALES ENGINEER | UBISECURE
Best known as host of “Let’s Talk About Digital Identity” podcast, Oscar Santolalla works as Sales Engineer at Ubisecure. In his role, Oscar is a trusted advisor on Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) for Ubisecure’s customers and partners. At Ubisecure he also leads the pioneering product training program “IAM Academy.” Oscar is a published author, “Rock the Tech Stage (Apress, 2020)” being his second and latest book.
Director, IAM and Security Consulting Business | Loihde Trust
Petteri Aatola, founder of Spellpoint, has over 20 years of experience of IAM services business. Now, part of Loihde, Petteri is director of Digital Identity (IAM) and Security Consulting Business.
In this in-person event, you gain the latest of the topic, delicious street food and chill DJ beats.
LUNCH & NETWORKING
Ohjelma pidetään suomeksi - The program will be held in Finnish
Registration & Street food lunch
FIRESIDE CHAT: Leadership in IAM and Cyber security
Petri Koivisto, CISO, Outokumpu
• Who owns IA & M in the organisation
• How should we protect identities, how should IAM be governed and what are the responsibility aspects?
• What are the future steps with identity management in organisations, is passwordless world a possibility?
Identity-first Security - Increasing business agility & security with IAM
Antti Rajala, CEO, Secure Cloud
• How to improve security, end users experience, business continuity & TCO at the same time
• Why automating identities and access management is essential
• IGA for a business reason or just for compliance - Why not have both?
Combining IT service management and identity management on the same platform
Kai Lempinen, CEO, Appmore
• How does a service management platform improve the employee experience?
• Why does the service management platform beat a separate IdM system?
• How do the costs differ between a separate IdM system and a service management platform?
The Oil Spill of our Digital Lives, and how CIAM can help
Oscar Santolalla, Sales Engineer, Ubisecure
• The devastating damages of a data breach: loss of reputation, fines paid to state regulators, indemnification to the affected users.
• How CIAM (Customer Identity and Access Management) will help your organization prevent data breaches.
• The extended benefits of embracing CIAM: more customers’ trust, more compliance, more cost savings.
(This speech will be held in english)
Secure business with Privileged Access Management (PAM)
Petteri Aatola, Director, IAM and Security Consulting Business, Loihde Trust
• PAM - What & Why?
• Steps to succeed with PAM
• PAM as part of the security ecosystem
End of Show